Welcome to the HOOPS REALM, where court is always in session. Explore the leading destination for modern basketball fashion, drills, and stories. Grow your game on the court and off.
Queen Ballers Club shows love for the game to inspire the next generation of hoopers. We break down the details, revealing the how behind the highlights, and telling timeless stories about the players in the most elite women’s basketball leagues: the WNBA, USA Basketball, Athletes Unlimited, and more.
Queen Ballers Club was founded to inspire the next generation of hoopers and fans through innovative basketball storytelling and commerce – with a focus on pro women’s basketball queens.
Please consider supporting our efforts. There are a few ways you can help:
1. Develop your basketball IQ anytime, anywhere, with our fun printable basketball IQ card game (here for beginners and here for advanced), created in partnership with a Nike basketball trainer!
2. Players – Create great goals and keep track of your progress with our helpful printable journal. Coaches – Create great workouts and motivate your team with our helpful printable playbook.
3. Send a $5 tip to our Paypal tip jar:
4. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
5. Check out our line of basketball shorts designed for female-identifying bodies first.
6. Shop the WNBA store or the NBA store.
7. Get equipped to improve your game with Wilson’s basketballs.
8. Shop basketball jerseys, tees, and hoodies on Fanatics.
9. Scoop new kicks at FootLocker.
10. Shop cool basketball gear and gifts on Etsy made by artists.
11. Watch live sports (hello, basketball!) with FuboTV.
Bonus: If you like social media, share the articles you love on social media. And follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to see our original photos and videos. We’re not that active on social because we only share original content such as game photography and educational videos we create or league provided imagery, and believe social isn’t great for mental health. We’d encourage you to get outside and play a little ball instead!
If you love women’s sports as much as we do, we want to be sure you know about all the awesome teams in our news league. Here are some other great sports coverage websites to check out: